当前位置1:撩妹套路网 > 挽回爱情 > 经典浪漫的英文求婚词集锦 献给我的专属爱人
蜜小助-恋爱聊天话术 蜜小助-恋爱聊天话术

20w+聊天话术大全,教你怎么和妹子搭讪

下载量:1294845

经典浪漫的英文求婚词集锦 献给我的专属爱人

  Well, you can’t marry someone when you’re in love with someone else. I love you. 你不能娶了某个人却爱着另外一个人。我爱你。这里是经典浪漫的英文求婚词集锦,献给我的专属爱人,来看看吧!

  Will you marry me?

  你愿意嫁给(娶)我吗?

  Would you be my wife/husband?

  你愿意当我的妻子/丈夫吗?

  I want to spend the rest of my life with you。

  我想与你共度余生。

  I want to be with you forever。

  我要永远与你相守。

  That I can’t go on any longer without you. 没有你我就活不下去了。

  Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees? 要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?

  But I cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling, a feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred. 但是难道你现在还没有发觉,我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。

  This is an honorable proposal of marriage made at what I consider a most opportune moment. 这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊,我觉得时机已经很适当了。

  What kind of a ring would you like, my darling? 喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?

  I’ll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon my ill-gotten gains can buy. 我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月,那将是最豪华舒适的。

  Will you marry me? I’d make a good husband, I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is. 你能嫁给我吗?我会做个好丈夫的,我不是很聪明,但我知道什么是爱。

  There I was, standing there in the church and for the first time in my whole life I realized I totally and utterly loved one person. 我当时站在教堂里,生平第一次意识到,自己全心全意爱着一个人。

标签:

展开全文